Hi folks, I saw the recent answers to the 2 days in London post. I'll be spending some time there in late Feb/early March and wondered if you had thoughts on
1) dinner at Rules. The place intrigues me, is it worth it late on a Sat?
2) a drink after the Broadway/Netil markets mid Sat. afternoon, I know many of the "cool" places don't open til 5PM
3) one solo dinner pretty much anywhere in town but some place where I'll feel comfortable (bar seating preferred)
4) the same thing for Manchester
5) a Malaysian lunch or something a bit different in the Chinatown area
Some places I liked last time were Westbourne, Harwood Arms and our drink at Callooh Callay. Staying in the Hammersmith area then Earl's Court for 2 nites. Will be in the Northern Quarter for one night in Manchester. Thanks.