My husband and I will be in London at the end of this month and are looking for some great dining and pub recommendations. Some requirements -
- We'd like recommendations for all times of the day - great breakfasts, lunches and dinner.
- We love fine dining and are relatively adventurous; however, we won't be traveling with formal attire, so no recommendations that would require a jacket and tie for my husband or a dress for me please.
- Would love recommendations for places with local sourcing/flavors/atmosphere. It doesn't have to be traditional English food, but definitely not French (we're going to France too and I suspect we'll get our fill of French food there).
- A recommendation for a great Indian restaurant would also be lovely.
- We're planning on going to Master's Superfish based on Chowhound recommendations here. Is that still the place to go for the best fish and chips?
- Would also love recommendations for some traditional English pubs.
- We'll be taking in a show at the Dominion Theatre one night and would like an early dinner recommendation nearby.
- Anything quintessentially British and something we wouldn't get back in the States would be awesome.
Thanks very much!