We are regular visitors to Orlando (2 or more times per year), but from what we've read online a lot has changed since our last visit in December. A couple of questions:
1) Is Kosher Culinary (or a new restaurant in the same location) still there? How is the food?
2) I know Cohen's at the hotel closed, but is there a new kosher restaurant that has taken it's place? On FB, something was posted about a Voka Kosher restaurant, but when I replied to the post I got no response.
3) How is the food from Kosher on Wheels? How good is their delivery? Do they park somewhere so you can pick up?
4) How is Lower East Side Kosher?
5) Are there any other options I am not thinking of (we are not going to Disney or Ormond Beach).
Updated 1 year ago | 6
Updated 2 months ago | 1
Updated 11 days ago | 3
Updated 14 days ago | 4
Updated 6 months ago | 44