Discover how Brooklyn Chef Patrick Connolly and his family find adventure with food | Watch the 3rd episode ›


What kind of pan is this


Cookware 8

What kind of pan is this

LEsherick2008 | Jun 6, 2011 06:31 PM

I bought this pan last week at a Salvation Army store and thought it looked so much like a pop over pan except it has rounded bottoms. I want to try and make popovers. But could this be more like a pancake puff or Aebleskiver Pan that would be baked instead of cooked on a stove top. I just want to figure out what this is and I can start using it.

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound