Hi fellow Chowhounders,
Im traveling to NYC for Nov13-15, sunday - tuesday, so outdoor anything probably will be out. I have very specific criteria but would appreciate any help!!!
1) Italian, Good sized portions
2) MUST BE ROMANTIC/COZY, treated nicely even though we are early 20's
3)100-125, 2 glasses of wine total (house) including tip
4) Either Sunday but preferably Monday, heres the kicker, I have show tickets at 8 on Monday
5) Fixed prices - any good suggestions or is it a waste of time
6) Looking at Rocco Restaurant in Greenich or One if by Land Two if by Sea (is it worth the extra money?)
Thank you so much!!!