I'm going to be getting in my rental car next Tuesday from Redmond around early 5 pm ish (I can try to leave earlier) to attempt to catch a 7:30 pm flight at SEATAC international. Given rush hour traffic and the wait at the airport (I have no luggage to check-in, just a laptop bag and a small carry-on), where are some good spots to get a very tasty quick bite and/or to go?
Ideally somewhere right off a freeway exit on the way to SEATAC, anything but Mexican or Indian, or fast food/burgers. Bellevue might work too, but anywhere on the way is fine.
Any places for fantastic:
- banh mi / Vietnamese sandwiches?
- quick fix delicious sushi?
- Chinese/Taiwanese/Cantonese quick fixes like noodle soups, rice/noodle/congee items, or Hong Kong style cafes that have good HK milk tea?
- similar places to the above, but in some Chinese shopping plaza (like Great Wall?) that has decent chow?
- other (like something that's unique to the area? I'm from SF Bay Area just to give an idea. Fresh fish and chips, clam chowder kind of thing, would be fine too as long as the service is quick and food is good)
Thanks houndz! :-D