Hello everyone, this is another Indonesian food recipes that I have translated from Bahasa Indonesia to English. Please give me your comment and suggestion about the recipes below. You can give me comment whether it is understandable or not. Thank you and have a good day!
How to Make Soft-baked and Simple Pisang Ambon cake (Banana Cake)
300 grams of margarine
200 grams of Caster Sugar
250 grams of wheat flour
2 ripes of pisang ambon, mashed
¼ teaspoon vanilla powder
¼ teaspoon baking powder
1. Whisk the margarine and caster sugar well. Then add the yolks and whisk again perfectly.
2. Add the wheat flour, vanilla and baking powder in, stir well.
3. Add the pisang ambons in and stir again.
4. Whisk the eggwhite until becoming stiff. Then, stir in whisked eggwhite to the batter
5. Pour the batter into the loaf pan greased with margarine.
6. Then, bake it in the oven at 356 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celcius) for about 45 minutes or until perfectly baked.
7. Afterward, remove the cake from the pan and it is ready to be served
Enjoy this soft Banana cake. Best served with warm tea when you are relaxing.
by Alli Hoff Kosik | When it comes to the best baking ingredients, they're not necessarily expensive or hard to find—or...
by Chowhound Editors | Early fall recipes can overlap a lot with late summer dishes; it's a transitional time period, and...
by Amy Schulman | Plucking a cookbook off the shelf is easy. But pulling one that’s guaranteed to bear a recipe that...