We had four really good meals at India Palace in Burnsville last Friday (1/28/2011). I'm not an expert on Indian, but here's what I liked:
1. The lamb saag lamb was flavorful and tender, not overcooked and dried out like I've had some places. The spinach sauce was flavorful and well balanced with the meat.
2. The onion naan was really really tasty. I could have devoured two or three orders of this by myself. I look forward to trying the other adulterated naans on the menu.
3. The veggi balti was delicious.
4. The dal was very good.
5. The Stella Artois' were fresh and went very well with the Indian food.
6. The server was attentive without being invasive.
I'd definitely eat here before I'd go to any of the stock mall-area chains like Red Lobster or Olive Garden.
The restaurant is on the south side of County 42 maybe 1/2 mile to 1 mile west of 35W.
Updated 19 hours ago | 12
Updated 4 days ago | 19
Updated 16 days ago | 35
Updated 6 days ago | 39
Updated 9 days ago | 26