I know it's probably wiser to go to a Macy*s, Crate & Barrel, Sur La Table, or Costco even (for those Kirkland brands), but I was just curious to whether others have found a good find here and there. Here are some I've scored over the years.
* Can opener - love how it doesn't leave any sharp edges
* 3 pc mixing bowls - got black ceramic ones on sale for $3. Still use them for small jobs
* $3 fry pan - i know, it's so wrong. but it still works fine for simple light saute jobs
* grater/container - ingenious how it falls into its own container, had different grating covers, and a lid too.
* tall clear storage containers - just bought these. perfect for my dry snacks and pastas. opens two ways depending on your need.
Updated 5 months ago | 14
Updated 1 year ago | 10
Updated 1 year ago | 46
Updated 1 year ago | 6
Updated 8 months ago | 2