Half look fine, half are moldy.
I used the recipe I've always used (3rd year in a row). Alcohol (in this case rum), pitted cherries layered with sugar along with some water. Went to check my jars today and half of them have mold on the top! (And, yeah, it is mold, not just oily scum or whatever.)
EEEEK. Can I try to skim off the mold, can I boil it, is it safe to drink, should I just THROW IT ALL (the moldy jars) OUT?!?
yeah i'm upset.
by Jessica Gentile | Hard-boiled eggs aren't just one of the most nutritious foods around, but they also have the potential...
by Jen Wheeler | In our latest Chow-To episode, our...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.