Do you know of a good restaurant near the Wardman Park Marriott (in Washington DC)? We’re visiting from North Carolina just for the weekend. I looked at some of the previous postings, and many suggested getting out of this area, perhaps to Dupont Circle (which is doable).
Here are some of the things we are looking for:
• Yummy food. This might be Vietnamese, sushi, or bistro food. We prefer tasty over showy.
• Relaxed atmosphere. We’ll all be happier at a low-key place than at a fancy one.
• One of us is a vegetarian.
• Not too pricey. $15-20 total per person max is best.
• Walking distance or a short Metro ride away. My map tells me that the Wardman Park Marriott is near the Zoo stop on the Metro and close to Dupont Circle.
• Dinner with six people on a Thursday night (8p-ish) next month.
• A place taking reservations could be helpful, but may not be doable given out many other needs.
Thanks for any suggestions you have.