Everyone has an opinion as to what works or does not work, but that is the interesting part of gardening. Since Chow people are a cut above the rest, let's hear what you have to say. Here are some questions that come to mind.
1. Sprouting seeds - do you soak seeds before planting? I know the hard large seeds need soaking, but how about the others? If soaking, do you add anything to the water like chamomile tea or whatever?
2. Compost tea - do you find this to be an elixir of the gardening Gods or is this even necessary if you have good soil to begin with?
3. Homemade potting soil - what is your recipe?
4. Seed starting mix - do you use this or just regular potting mix? Does anyone have a recipe for this?
5. Bag gardening - success or failure? What type of bag did you use?
6. Corn in containers - any luck?
Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
by Jessica Gentile | Hard-boiled eggs aren't just one of the most nutritious foods around, but they also have the potential...
by Jen Wheeler | In our latest Chow-To episode, our...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.