General Discussion

What is a gammon joint?


Live your best food life.

Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts.
Sign Up For Free
General Discussion 9

What is a gammon joint?

michaelnrdx | Nov 11, 2011 10:35 PM

I know this is a UK term. I'd like to know what cut is equivalent to the gammon joint. I saw on one other post that a picnic shoulder is the same thing. Can anyone else verify that?

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound