If price/distance/time/fullness were no obstacle, what are at least 5 things you'd get on a one day LA food crawl of the gods?
In no particular order:
1. Otoro at Urasawa
2. True Kobe steak at Cut
3. Shrimp Aguachile at Mariscos Chente
4. Yuzu honey elixir at Sushi Zo (http://cinefoodie.com/sushi-nirvana/)
5. Lobster roll (and fried clam bellies, and at least 3 dozen oysters) at Connie and Ted's.
6. Hatch Burger (rare) at Umami.
7. A few "Philly Cheese Steaks" at the Bazaar
8. Speck, Coppa and Pork "butter" from Chi Spacca
9. Water Boiled fish at Chengdu Taste
10. Boston Creme Cronut at La Provence