Restaurants & Bars

Ontario (inc. Toronto) Chinese

Fondue or Chinese Hotpot cooking fuel


Live your best food life.

Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts.
Sign Up For Free
Restaurants & Bars 7

Fondue or Chinese Hotpot cooking fuel

ericdunn | Dec 12, 2007 02:45 PM


I'm looking for a alcohol-based liqulid fuel (denatured alcohol) that's used to cook a Chinese hotpot or a fondue.

Does anyone know what's exactly called? Where can I buy a product like this in Toronto?
I already called Homedepot and they don't seem to have something like this.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Below is a pic of the burner. Liqulid fuel is put in the container and lid with the cotton ball on top.

Want to stay up to date with this post?