So, my husband says this weekend, we have to go out for "the exact Opposite Of Thanksgiving".
Here are ways we have thought we could figure out just what that is.
1. Someone else MUST cook (I do Thanksgiving all from scratch)
2. It can't be a typical American Thanksgiving or close kind of meal. So, it could be breakfast, or exotic food, or hamburgers, or something.
3. It should not be super expensive.
4. It has to be lighter than thanksgiving, at least in flavor.
5. Perhaps it should be from a people who are known for being bitter, or resentful, or do not like Americans all that much
6. Or it could be Native American or English (you know, escape English and ruin the life of a tribe is sort of what Pilgrims did.
So, we have thought of a few things:
Breakfast from a diner
Chinese of some sort
Cheap sushi or izakaya
Korean (not bbq, cause you gotta do it yourself)
Muslim food (combine two and find Chinese Islamic)
Any more ideas?