Some of my favorite things to do (food related) in the city in the snow!
1. Walk right in to a restaurant that is usually full-up.
2. Get cold playing in the snow in Rittenhouse Square, then stop in La Colombe (always open, even in a blizzard) for a hot latte.
3. Go to the hot chocolate bar at the Ritz Carlton.
4. Support Capogiro in their time of need (who else is crazy enough to eat gelato in this weather). Walk down the middle of Broad Street to get there.
5. Hunker down in a neighborhood pub (Grace Tavern, Ten Stone) with a pint and some warm fries.
Updated 2 years ago | 20
Updated 5 months ago | 5
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 7
Updated 1 year ago | 5