Restaurants & Bars


English Malt Balls


Restaurants & Bars 2

English Malt Balls

Stephen Jury | Nov 19, 1998 12:07 PM

The English Malt Balls mentioned in the latest dinner
review, are called "Maltesers". They are truly
and can be obtained in Manhattan at Myers of Keswick,
Hudson St between Horatio and Jane.

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound