Taking advantage of their Monday night Peking Duck special, our family of four decided to skip cooking at home and eat at the Emperor ( Blackmoor/Bayview ) instead.
Food was delicious( as usual ), service was extremely friendly and the bill was very reasonable!
- Peking duck two ways. The typical carved crispy skin first course and stirred fry minced duck meat and diced vegetables with lettuce wrap second course. Duck was fairly lean and the lacquered skin was perfectly crisp.
- Roasted pigeon Sha-Tin' style. Nicely spiced and seasoned, crispy skin and super moist meat. Excellent!
- Stirred fry filet mignon cubes with Teriyaki glaze, crispy walnuts and honey snap peas. Great 'wok-hay' with the right amount of caramalization and smokey char. The medium rare meat was moist, tender and perfectly cooked.
- Honey glazed crispy jumbo size west coast oysters. The gem of the evening! Crunchy/crispy exterior with super moist interior. Very addictive!
- Stirred fry Chinese Broccoli (Gai-Lan) with ginger juice and Chinese wine
- Complimentary dessert of sweet black glutinous rice and coconut milk porridge, mango mochi and almond cookie.