Haven't been to Feather Falls Casino (Oroville) -- I was wondering if the Dreamcatcher Buffet is worth a stop for the food.
Website says "Northern California's Finest Buffet." Also has specialty buffets on Friday night for seafood and Saturday night for prime rib and shrimp feast.
Have you been there? - Opinions/Recommendation?
Thanks for your help!
I've visited the following Indian Casino buffets, all in northern/central CA. My preference (best to least):
1. Cache Creek (Brooks) - best prime rib and seafood, overall taste/quality, best value for the quality
2. Chukchansi Gold (Coarsegold) - next best prime rib and quality, great variety/taste, best atmosphere with view
3. Table Mountain (Friant) - good value, good variety
4. Jackson Rancheria (Jackson) - good value
5. Thunder Valley (Lincoln) - nice atmosphere, great variety (could use more improvement on price/taste ratio)
Updated 1 year ago | 2
Updated 2 years ago | 5
Updated 1 year ago | 3
Updated 1 year ago | 8
Updated 7 months ago | 5