Hi I'm a college student looking for the best way to divide and store my chicken into meals. Buying a whole chicken is much cheaper. I'm going to roast it and store it and it will last me for the week hopefully.
1. May I know how long can this chicken last before it spoils?
2. What else do I need to get from the store to store my chicken other than containers?
3. What sort of container or lunch box is best for storing my chicken and vegetables for the week in my fridge? (Which shape or how large)
4. Or should I jut buy a bunch of disposable take out boxes??
5. Can I freeze my homecook meat + vegetables and microwave when needed? If so, how and how long can it be frozen for?
Any additional tips and advice would be great as I'm terrible at cooking and home stuff...
PS if anyone have great ideas for a cheap, healthy & quick meal ideas using whole roasted chicken, recipes would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you in advance
by Jen Wheeler | At Christmas time, there are cookies galore, but true dessert lovers still crave something more substantial...