General Discussion 29

What is the name of this dish: Japanese Sashimi and Rice Bowl?

Aphex | Apr 16, 200806:11 PM

I had this meal while in Japan but I'm not sure what the Sashimi and Rice bowl on the left of the pic is referred to as? It also came with an excellent soy/sesame sauce(middle). Does this have a particular name? This was even better than it looked so I'd like to try to find something similar here in the US to see if it matches up.

Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›
Log In or Sign Up to comment

Recommended From CH