I'm planning a birthday dinner for a about 15 people and I'm drawing blanks about where to go. Here is the criteria:
1. No tapas or family dining, somewhere everyone can order their own entree.
2. Entrees in the range of $15
3. South of 40th Street.
4. Somewhere where we can all hear one another.
5. Close to a bar that we can go to aftarwards.
6. Any cuisine is ok
7. A restaurant that will accept a reservation for 15 (it might be less)
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Updated 22 hours ago | 21
Updated 1 day ago | 26
Updated 20 hours ago | 679
Updated 5 hours ago | 19
Updated 2 days ago | 39