Hey everyone, been forever since I've been on here. My wife is in LA, my daughter will be staying with the in-laws and therefore I have Friday night to explore the city for a dine around.
I have a million ideas of what I want to do and what I want to accomplish but it's simply too daunting to decide.
Here's my request:
* Please provide up to 5 places (with specific dishes) I should try.
* Ideally I'd like to keep this all within walkable distances of each other or a short cab/subway rides away. I'd rather spend my money at the restaurants/bars this night than on fares.
* Any neighborhood(s) is/are fine but I'd like to keep it in either Manhattan or Brooklyn
* It can be thematic or not.
* Ideally it'd be a bar snack/cocktail at one place, an appetizer + drink someplace, an entree + drink at another and a dessert at another place. Maybe another drink someplace else?
* In other words, I want to get as many partial dining and drinking experiences as possible without overeating.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Updated 12 months ago | 37
Updated 1 year ago | 75
Updated 4 months ago | 9
Updated 7 months ago | 1
Updated 7 months ago | 4