I've searched chowhound for dim sum recommendations in the GTA (Markham/Richmond Hill in particular), and the consensus best choices seem to be
- Yang's Fine Chinese Cuisine, 9665 Bayview S of Major Mac
- Dragon Boat, 160 E Beaver Creek near 404 and Hwy 7
- Full House, Hwy 7 & Chalmers
- Casa Imperial, Steeles & Warden
- Dragon Dynasty, 2301 Brimley btwn Sheppard and Finch
I will be visiting Toronto with someone who has never had dim sum, and I want to take her somewhere where you order off of carts and not from a menu. Which of the above places fits that description?
I am open to alternative recommendations as well.
Also, does Dun Huang do dim sum?