General Discussion

Devon Cream-Clotted Cream


General Discussion 6

Devon Cream-Clotted Cream

Anna 'Boo' Carroll | Jan 13, 2005 06:44 PM

Will someone please explain the difference between Devonshire Cream and Clotted Cream? They come in separate glass jars in upscale markets from England. What's the difference and do you eat them with different foods? Thanks for your help.

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound