Discover the unexpected in the Los Angeles Area. Explore All of Los Angeles
Restaurants & Bars 3

Need a dessert to celebrate a Graduation

Ann Young | Jul 17, 2003 12:19 AM

I live in MI but my son is in one of the sober living houses near Century City. We just got word that his high school made an error and that he should have graduated from high school a year and a half ago! I would like to order a cake or yummie dessert for the house on their family day to at least celebrate his graduation a bit. I have no idea where to get one from or what to get for 30 recovering addicts and their family members. Your ideas would greatly be appreciated. I think I can have someone from the house pick it up if it is not too far from the Century City area.
Thanks in advance for your help. Ann

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound