Home Cooking 13


walnut | Mar 22, 201211:56 AM

I just started cooking and i am knew to the lingo of things. i have a recipe that says use a skillet,my pots and pans description does not say i have a skillet. i have a saute pan ....straight size,and 2 frying pans with slope low sides,nothing as far as skillet? of what i have what do i use.....making sloppy joe and later some other things but everything i have say to use a skillet. please some advice here? And when do u use which for what? NEWBIE in cooking... Also have something i found in the cupboard that looks like the saute pan that came with the set but instead of it having straight sides it is sloped a little, size wise it is big as saute pan .what would this be called?

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound