Coil that boils water/liquids


Cookware 11

Coil that boils water/liquids

Ora | Jun 15, 2006 08:09 PM

Do they still sell the following applicance (I don't really know what to call, which might explan why I can't find it):

A heating element that you can stick into a mug of coffee/tea/soup and heats the liquid to a boil. It is ideal for traveling, dorm rooms,offices etc.

I like to find this to take on a trip. Years ago, I recall my college room mate having one, but I used a hot pot--which is too bulky for my trip (via airplane).

Any help as always appreciated. Thanks!

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound