Make your own cocktail sauce. This is a classic cold seafood appetizer sauce.
This not the "red sauce" offered by most restaurants. This is the basis for the sauce used for dipping boiled shrimp and raw oysters.
• ½ cup Ketchup
• - Juice from 1 fresh Lemon
• 3 teaspoons white Horseradish
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
• - Tabasco® Sauce (to taste)
• - salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix the ingredients well and let sit in refrigerator until ready to serve.
2. Just add more horseradish if you want to add a kick to your sauce!
3. Making this at least an hour ahead will let the flavors mix.
4. Can be stored in a covered container for a week.
5. Serve with boiled seafood decoratively arranged around dishes of Cocktail Sauce.
Updated 1 year ago | 3
Updated 1 year ago | 4
Updated 30 days ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 8
Updated 2 years ago | 8