We had food delivered from Clove on Saturday night (minimum order for delivery $35). It was OK but no hell:
- meat samosas were tasty enough although the keema was very mildly seasoned) and not greasy
- poori and naan both fine
- chilli chicken seemed like an Indian Chinese dish (variation on General Tso's), husband liked it
- seekh kebab - expected lamb, this seemed more like ground chicken, nicely spiced but quite dry
- lamb vindaloo - terrible, the sauce tasted like butter chicken sauce (which always reminds me of canned tomato soup) with some extra chili pepper chucked in, and the lamb was tough
- patiala pullao - very good, with browned onions, cashews, peas
- raita unexceptionable
The above (which came with enough plain rice for two small servings) arrived within 45 minutes, was hot, and cost $73.
Is there a better place that delivers to Rutherford?
by Chowhound Editors | The basic fried egg sandwich is a great dish in its simplicity. But we can't help tweaking, hacking...
by Pamela Vachon | After the New York Times notoriously published an article in May of last year lambasting the Aperol...
by Joey Skladany | Summer has officially arrived and temperatures are climbing way too high in many places. If the thought...