We would greatly appreciate help from you experts with some restaurant recommendations!
My wife, baby (1 yr old) and I are staying at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, 123 Queen Street West (next to City Hall), for 1 week in July. We will be on foot only and looking for great cheap-eats within walking distance.
- traditional breakfasts
- dim sum
- Vietnamese like pho soups, salad rolls and subs
- red and green Lao and Thai curry
- Middle Eastern foods like shawarma and tabouli
- great pizza
- great hotdogs and hamburgers
- open to other foods of course!
Please help us out if you can!!!
Updated 5 hours ago | 19
Updated 8 days ago | 89
Updated 7 days ago | 26
Updated 11 hours ago | 18
Updated 8 hours ago | 49