Hello all, I'd love any advice on the perfect spot based on these criteria:
* It's an important birthday and price is (almost) no object.
* On the other hand, we don't want to go to absolute top-tier places in terms of price (ie, no Masa or Per Se)
*Our party will have 3 adults and 2 teens, both quite worldly
* Favorite foods are Italian, American, French
* Anywyhere in Manhattan
* Would like a festive setting as opposed to a sedate one, but hopefully we can avoid a place with deafening noise.
* We love good service and a good wine list.
Thanks in advance to all!