General Discussion

Help Me Identify

What is this called?


General Discussion 28

What is this called?

rockycat | Jan 8, 2013 07:15 AM

Help! I'm blanking on a word and Google isn't helping me. What do you call a crisped piece of bread on which you place sliced steak or chicken to serve? I want to say that it's a crouton, but all the definitions I'm finding call a crouton those cubes you put on salad.

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound