I know many such cafes must exist. I just can't think of them.
The following criteria have to be true on a weekday afternoon 3-5pm:
1) Within a few blocks of one of these BART stations: 12th, 19th, MacArthur, Rockridge, Lake Merritt.
2) Reasonably easy/cheap parking, preferably free street parking.
3) Quiet & uncrowded enough to have a meeting of 4-6 people, but at the same time
4) not so quiet that everyone else in the place would hear everything we say.
5) decent food, coffee, tea, so folks can either eat or just drink
I thought first of Crepevine upstairs, but don't know how quiet it is at that time of day.
Thanks in advance!