General Discussion

Butter works


General Discussion 1

Butter works

goldenwhisknyc | Jun 5, 2008 10:48 AM

Does anyone remember what it's called when you blend equal amounts butter and flour together (usually with your fingers) to thicken a sauce? I can't remember the technically correct culinary term. Thanks!

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound