Hounds - looking to the the BF somewhere for his birthday on Wednesday and I'm struggling through a few options - I've eated at a few of these but not all. Money may or may not be an issue (if I get the job, not an issue!) so I'd appreciate hearing average costs as well. Here are my current options, in no particular order - and thanks in advance for your help!
1. David Greggory - have eaten there 2x, always a good experience.
2. Les Halles - have eaten in the NYC one, BF loves steak, and we just got back from France.
3. Firefly - never been, sounds good . . . thoughts?
4. 2941 - no doubt that the meal would be great but how much are we really talking re price? (this one is really for me - I'm dying to taste the bread!)
5. Tallula - the dark horse. Posts have not been encouraging but a friend ate there last week and loved it.