Chowhound Presents: Table Talk with Yotam Ottolenghi and Helen Goh of Sweet: Desserts from London's Ottolenghi | Ask Your Questions Now ›


Baking Dishes

Baking Dish with baffles for extra corners


Cookware 3

Baking Dish with baffles for extra corners

Msample | May 21, 2007 08:10 AM

A couple months ago I saw a write up of a baking pan that had vertical baffles/ridges in it so that when baking brownies there would be more "corners " . From an overhead view it looks a bit like a maze. IIRC it was in Cooks Illustrated, but I went through my back issues and couldn't find it . Anyone know where to find one of these ?

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound