8 SuggestionsExpand Map
I'm helping to plan a bachelor party for a friend of mine with seven or eight of us total, and rather than go the dive bar/gentleman's club route, we're keeping it classy, refined, and gentlemanly in the true sense of the word. Along those lines, for dinner, I'm thinking one of the classic steakhouses in town or a nice tasting menu. Some options I've considered:
- 112 Eatery: Bachelor has been here before as have a few others, we all love it. But it would not be a new experience.
- Capital Grille: all of us have been there, always a reliable experience, but same as above, nothing new.
- St. Paul Grill: highly recommended and none of us have been there
- Restaurant Alma: looks like an appealing tasting menu and gets great reviews, none have been there
- La Belle Vie: both the regular tasting and chef's tasting menus look awesome and the restaurant has that pedigree. None of us have been there, but pricier than the other options.
Any thoughts on the above options, or any other suggestions along these lines that I haven't listed? Everything would be on the table, so to speak, at this point.
Thanks so much!
by Greg Stegeman | Barbecue sauce is a blanket term that doesn't necessarily do justice to all the regional styles of...
by Joey Skladany | As a self-proclaimed sauce connoisseur and fan of barbecue varieties specifically, I was more than...
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest tips, tricks, recipes and more, sent twice a week.