Will be visiting Paris from 9/18 - 9/22 so essentially 5 nights. Reading this board has made options numerous, Paris is incredible. 3rd Trip to France, although a bit older than when I was a teenager. Will be staying near L'Opera area. Most likely cooking one or two meals in Paris to embrace the local markets. Looking for options for 3 people:
- local everyday food, great value (100-120Euros per dinner), no need for 1-3 star Michelin, can be bistro or classic French cuisine. We want to embrace what regular Paris is.
- my list of places keeps growing and growing, so I look to local recommendations
9/18 2E/3E / L’Opera Area
Les Enfants Rouges - See Alain (CLoses 3) Creperie
* Dinner 2E Area: Terroir Parisien at the Palais Brongiart, Frenchie
9/19: 8E Bastille/Louvre
* Angelina, aux bons crus, la bougainville
Rue de Faubourg
9/20 18E - Montmartre/Sacre Coeur
* Montmartre Lunch Cafe - Jeanne B, Creperie Broceliande, chez plumeau, le coquelicot, la mascotte, cantine de la cigalle
* Marais Cafe -loustic, breizh cafe,
* - Bistro
* - Dinner
Places of Note: Polaine, Pierre Herme
Thanks so much... and yes procastination is horrible.