My husband and I had a terrific meal at Devi on Saturday night. Even though the place has only been open for a week, the service was wonderful (and knowledgable) and the place was busy. Overall, the food was amazing and we ate a lot, but if you only get 5 things, here's what blew us away:
1) Manchurian cauliflower in a tomato sauce
2) Crab Kulcha -- delicious, light, hot bread stuffed with lamb with a spicy cold yogurt sauce
3) Fried okra -- oh my god this was good! Slivers of crispy okra, onions and tomatos
4) Grilled lamb chops -- tender and perfectly done
5) Crispy beef -- with a fig and red chili pepper chutney
We got a bunch of other dishes and with a bottle of wine and two cocktails the tab came to about $100 pp. It was a great, great meal.