1. Grandpa Fred's- Only beef ribs but oh so good.
2. Bear Pitt. Only bad point, sauce maybe the worst. around.
3. Mom's- Big meaty pork ribs with maybe the best sauce anywhere.
4. Dr. Hogly Wogly. Pricey side but the ribs are good.
1. Mr. Brother's Woodland Hills Nice try but Loves all over again.
2. Valley Ranch- Van Nuys Dry baby backs says it all.
3. Outdoor Grill- Northridge Burnt baby backs says it all.
4. Ribs USA Burbank- Are these even ribs?
Robin's Pasdeana. Loved by other hounds but not me.
Big Momma's- Pasadena. Ribs lack flavor and have a ton of fat.