There’s still time to nab a few kitchen, dining, and food deals. We linked some major retailers for you and curated a list of our favorite finds. For more deals, check our sibling consumer-tech site, CNET.
- Blendtec Total Blender, $237.99 (save 41 percent): Buy it.
- Long Range Wireless Dual 2 Probe BBQ Smoker Meat Thermometer, $39.95 (save 33 percent): Buy it.
- FoodSaver V2244 Vacuum Sealing System with Starter Kit, $62.30 (save 38 percent): Buy it.
- Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Classic 7 LED with Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kit, $119.95 (save 40 percent): Buy it.
- Rubbermaid FreshWorks Produce Saver 2-piece Set, $13.99 (save 30 percent): Buy it.
- NewAir AW-280E 28 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler, $188.64 (save 46 percent): Buy it.
Target’s kitchen deals (CyberWeek deals, with extra 15 percent off CyberMonday):
- KitchenAid Ultra Power Plus 4.5 Qt Tilt-Head Stand Mixer, $259.99 (save 21 percent): Buy it.
- Anova Sous Vide WiFi Precision Cooker, $149 (save $50): Buy it.
- Mr. Coffee Advanced Brew 5 Cup Coffee Maker, $15.99 (save $5): Buy it.
- Vitamix Pro 300 Series Blender, $478.96 (save 23 percent): Buy It.
- Le Creuset Signature Oval French Oven, 3.5 quart, $169.96 (save 54 percent): Buy it.
- Wüsthof Gourmet 18-Piece Block Knife Set, $199.96 (save 69 percent): Buy it.
Food Delivery: gifts, subscriptions, meal-kit plans
- Sun Basket, offers new customers four free organic, non-GMO meals (with gluten-free, Paleo, and vegetarian options) on their first order through Wednesday, 11/30: Buy it.
- Mouth, 20 percent off and free shipping with the MONDAY20 code through CyberMonday, like this Indie States of America monthly delivery: Buy it.
- Ghirardelli offers 30 percent off squares gift bags and 20 percent off everything else CyberMonday only, such as this gift bag of 33 Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark Squares, $11.86 (30 percent off): Buy it.