This is a fantastic side dis to serve on the dinner table. Easy to make is very flavourful and has all the aroma of east indian spices and herbs.
- one cauliflower
- 2 serving spoons of thick stirred yogurt
- 1 tea spoon of ginger paste
- 2 tea spoons of garlic paste
- 2 tea spoons of tandoori masala(you can get it in any grocery store)
- 1 tea spoon of ground cardamom
- salt and white pepper poweder to taste
1Remove the stems from the cauliflower and was in salt water. Par boil for 5 minutes.Strain and cool
2Mix all the ingredients in a mixing well and rub into the cauliflower. Arrange a baking tray.Place cauliflower face up and pour the remaining marinade on to the cauliflower.
3Pre heat oven to 375 F and place the tray in the oven for 5-7 minutes till the marinade dries out and sticks to the cauliflower. remove from oven .
Before serving spray some lemon juice
Member recipes are not tested by the Chowhound editorial team .
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved