- Preheat oven to 300 C/ 148.88888888888889 F
- Ok for the Bean mixture combine: Beans, corn, cilantro, cumin, red wine vinegar, garlic, water, salt and pepper, and pulsated in a food processor, to keep some beans and corn pieces. But not pureed. You can obviously add more cilantro, Cumin, vinegar or garlic if you like. Then set aside in a microwavable dish.
- Now for the eggs. take a small pot, and pour about 2 inches of salsa in it. Bring to a boil while stirring frequently.
Then 1 at a time crack each egg in a small dish and slip the egg into the salsa. Once the egg has started to cook a little spoon some salsa on each egg to get all the whites to cook. Cook eggs to your liking. Soft, hard whatever you want.
- While the eggs are cooking heat the beans in the microwave for about 20 seconds or until they are steamy and hot.
- Next place the Pitas in the oven, straight on the rack for about 2-3 min just enough to get them warm, soft and chewy!
- Finally! Take your bean mixture and spread it on each pita, then spoon 2 eggs with some salsa on each pita.
Top with cheese, lettuce, green onions and a dollop of sour cream!
Then put it in your mouth and love it!