Lisa's B 52 Chocolate Shots
These Baileys flavored chocolate dessert cups were featured on Emeril Live in Feb. 2007. They were chosen as one of four winners in Emeril’s Chocolate Challenge. Enjoy!!
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 ounces chopped semisweet chocolate
- 1/3 cup of Irish cream liqueur (recommended: Bailey's Irish Cream)
- 1 package edible chocolate cordial cups (18)
- 18 chocolate covered espresso beans
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange zest
1Bring the heavy whipping cream just to a boil in a small saucepan, remove from the heat. Whisk in the semisweet chocolate until smooth.
2Whisk in the liqueur. Place in a medium size bowl and refrigerate for about 45 to 50 minutes until chilled but not firm.
3Using an electric mixer, beat ganache until thick and semi firm. Stir in a pinch of fresh orange zest.
4Fit a pastry bag with a size 6 round tip and fill with ganache. Pipe ganache into chocolate cordial cups, fill almost to the top.
5Place a chocolate espresso bean on top of the ganache and sprinkle with a pinch of orange zest.
6Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator a covered container until ready to serve.
Member recipes are not tested by the Chowhound editorial team .
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved