Hair on Your Chest Vegan Bean Chili
A chili that is sure to warm you up from the inside! I like to serve my chili with a peanut butter sandwich.
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small yellow onion
- 2 Tablespoons chipoltle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 - 16 oz. can diced tomatoes with juices
- 1 - 16 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 - 16 oz. can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 - 16 oz. can black beans
- 1 - 16 oz. can pinto beans
- 1 small bag of frozen corn
- 12 oz. Bud Light
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon Franks hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon vegan Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh or dried parsley to garnish
1Add the olive oil to a large dutch-oven over medium heat. Add the green pepper, jalapeno, garlic, onion and seasonings. Cook and stir until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes.
2Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Turn heat to medium-low and let simmer for about 30 minutes.
Member recipes are not tested by the Chowhound editorial team .
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved