Garbage Grinder Sandwiches
Great hot sandwiches and you need both hands to eat them.
- 4 Hoagie Rolls
- 1 package Sliced Salami
- 1 package Sliced Ham
- 1 package Sliced Pepperoni
- 1 package Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 package Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Sliced Tomato (slices cut in half)
- 1 Sliced Green Pepper
- 1 jar Sliced Dill Pickles
- 2 Onions - diced (preferably sweet white)
- 1 Olive Oil
- 1 Salt & Pepper
1Place open Hoagie rolls on baking sheet. Layer Salami, Ham and Pepperoni on each open-faced bun (be sure to cover both sides of the roll with meats and cheeses). Top with shredded cheeses. Bake at 500° until cheese is bubbly.
2Top with tomato, pickles, green peppers and onion. Drizzle olive oil lightly over onions. Add Salt and Pepper if desired.
Member recipes are not tested by the Chowhound editorial team .
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved