- Add 1 cup of rinsed quinoa,1 cup of beer, and 3/4 cups of broth to pot and boil until quinoa is cooked.
- Make sure the liquid is mostly cooked off
- Add feta, olives, pine nuts, chickpeas, diced bell pepper, and diced cucumber
- Add vinaigrette (recipe below) to taste
- Be sure not to use all of the vinaigrette
1Blue Moon Vinaigrette
- Boil 3/4 cup of beer down to ~ 1/4 cup
- While beer is boiling, whisk together remaining ingredients (garlic, tahini, honey, balsamic vinegar, broth, and olive oil)
- Whisk in beer and cool to room temperature
Finding the absolute best ingredients such a big part of Chef Antoine Westermann’s culinary career and the main drive behind all of his expertly crafted dishes. His relationship with farmers and purveyors are critical to his work as a chef. While visiting one of his providers in New York, the French chef describes his efforts to find the best local ingredients for his restaurant.