- Add 1 cup of rinsed quinoa,1 cup of beer, and 3/4 cups of broth to pot and boil until quinoa is cooked.
- Make sure the liquid is mostly cooked off
- Add feta, olives, pine nuts, chickpeas, diced bell pepper, and diced cucumber
- Add vinaigrette (recipe below) to taste
- Be sure not to use all of the vinaigrette
1Blue Moon Vinaigrette
- Boil 3/4 cup of beer down to ~ 1/4 cup
- While beer is boiling, whisk together remaining ingredients (garlic, tahini, honey, balsamic vinegar, broth, and olive oil)
- Whisk in beer and cool to room temperature
A great salad is all about balancing flavors and textures. This one gives you all the taste elements in each bite—salty, sour, bitter, sweet, and umami—while the creamy cheese counters the various crunchy components.