- Add 1 cup of rinsed quinoa,1 cup of beer, and 3/4 cups of broth to pot and boil until quinoa is cooked.
- Make sure the liquid is mostly cooked off
- Add feta, olives, pine nuts, chickpeas, diced bell pepper, and diced cucumber
- Add vinaigrette (recipe below) to taste
- Be sure not to use all of the vinaigrette
1Blue Moon Vinaigrette
- Boil 3/4 cup of beer down to ~ 1/4 cup
- While beer is boiling, whisk together remaining ingredients (garlic, tahini, honey, balsamic vinegar, broth, and olive oil)
- Whisk in beer and cool to room temperature
Gail Simmons gives us her list of pantry must-haves. Ingredients you should always have around to enhance and boost the flavor of all your meals. It's the little things that keep life interesting. Read more here.
Chefs Joanne Chang and Karen Akunowicz from Myers + Chang in Boston, show us how to use lemongrass. It's the central ingredient in their Green Monster, infusing the stir-fry with unique bright, citrusy, and floral-herbal fragrance. Read more.
A great salad is all about balancing flavors and textures. This one gives you all the taste elements in each bite—salty, sour, bitter, sweet, and umami—while the creamy cheese counters the various crunchy components.