- Add 1 cup of rinsed quinoa,1 cup of beer, and 3/4 cups of broth to pot and boil until quinoa is cooked.
- Make sure the liquid is mostly cooked off
- Add feta, olives, pine nuts, chickpeas, diced bell pepper, and diced cucumber
- Add vinaigrette (recipe below) to taste
- Be sure not to use all of the vinaigrette
1Blue Moon Vinaigrette
- Boil 3/4 cup of beer down to ~ 1/4 cup
- While beer is boiling, whisk together remaining ingredients (garlic, tahini, honey, balsamic vinegar, broth, and olive oil)
- Whisk in beer and cool to room temperature
15 minutes is all it takes to get this fresh, vibrant, and protein-packed meal on the table for dinner tonight. Put this in the weekly rotation to reap the cardiovascular benefits that the omega-3 fatty acids provide.