Deli-Style Tuna Sandwich
Tuna packed in olive oil is the heart of this deli-style tuna sandwich, with mayo, Dijon mustard, chopped cornichons and pepperoncini, and shredded iceberg on white toast.
- 1 can tuna in olive oil, not drained
- 2 to 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 8 cornichon pickles, chopped
- 6 pepperoncini peppers, chopped
- 4 slices of white bread, toasted
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- Salt and black pepper to taste
1Mash up the tuna with the pickles and peppers, then add the mustard and mayo and some salt and pepper to taste.
2Divide mixture between the two sandwiches and pile the lettuce on top.
© Red Ventures. All Rights Reserved